Being in California with year round temps that hardly ever drop below 50 degrees, we enjoy the outdoors. Whether you're buying a new home or just looking to spruce up your backyard, here are a few of the most popular outdoor features to add to your yard.
1. Fire Pits - Who doesn't love a cozy fire at night? Whether it's roasting marshmallows on warm summer nights, or cozying up with cocoa, a fire pit brings life to the backyard and is great for entertaining.
2. Low-Maintenance Landscapes - It's no secret that So Cal is a desert and, until recently, needed all the help it could get for a supply of water. Fortunately, we came out of the drought, but that doesn't mean the future doesn't hold more these dry seasons. Having drought tolerant landscaping is not only low maintenance, but more cost affordable too.
3. Outdoor Lighting - Two words: cafe lights. They're all the rage and provide a nice ambiance for your backyard, patio, or deck. Illuminate your walkways with LED lighting - front and back yards.
4. Natural-Looking Materials - Natural looking stone accents and hardscape can dress up your yard.
5. Interiorscapes - Bring the outdoors in. Interiorscape is becoming quite popular bringing life in to your home.
Author:Liz Peters Phone: 949-683-5374 Dated: October 3rd 2017 Views: 119 About Liz: An Orange County native and Team Manager of The Kurt Real Estate Group with a heavy background in bo...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
With seven consecutive years of five-star status in Orange Coast Magazine, The Kurt Real Estate Group is among the elite. No matter where they’ve gone, they’ve set record sales. Whether you’re a buyer, seller, or investor, Kurt and his team work diligently, honestly, and with the utmost professionalism and are passionate about helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Kurt is ranked among the top two percent of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide. Kurt’s experience investing in and flipping homes and his connections with the Hollywood Film Industry give him an unparalleled edge and keen insight into market trends. The opportunity presented to you in working with Kurt is why The Kurt Real Estate Group is recognized as one of the top real estate teams in Orange County.
With the average California home price at its highest point this year,
"I can't believe I am the first one to review Kurt on Yelp. If I could give him more than five stars, I would, because Kurt is truly a fantastic real estate agent....
He is knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and very very responsive. But besides these qualities a good agent should have, he offers so much more. You can tell he does his due diligence on both the client and property thoroughly before any meeting; I am always impressed by him remembering things so well when he has 30 listings and...Read more on Yelp"