When purchasing a new home, there’s tons of paperwork to keep track of. The last thing on your mind at closing is finding a lawn care professional or figuring out how to use your fancy new appliances.Luckily for you, there’s an app for that. From moving to meeting neighbors to home security, we’ve narrowed down the list of great apps for new homeowners to our eight favorites.
1. CentriqWinner of the National Association of Home Builder’s “Game Changer” award, Centriq creates a personalized user manual for your new home.According to Payton Stiewe, a leading Realtor in the Bay Area, “What the buyers like about Centriq is the fact that all the information is available in an app on their phone and if they need supplies, it’s easy to order them through the app. I personally am very excited about the recall notification that is coming soon. This way I can ensure that my buyers don’t buy a home with a dangerous appliance.”
2. GreenPalDescribed as “Uber for lawn care,” GreenPal makes it easy to find, schedule and pay for lawn mowing for your new home. “Don’t worry about calling lawn care pros on Craigslist or flagging down vendors — GreenPal does the vetting and lets you pick who you want to work with,” says Gene Caballero, co-founder of GreenPal.
3. MovedDesigned to be your personal moving concierge, Moved manages the entire moving process. The app organizes your move, from finding movers, hiring packers and selling unwanted items to updating your address and even hiring cleaners and painters.
4. Everything But the HouseSearching for unique décor for your new home? Look no further than Everything But the House, an entire estate sale marketplace conveniently packaged in an app. All items on EBTH start at $1 and you’ll have seven days to bid against other shoppers.
5. NextDoorNextDoor allows you to easily communicate with and get to know your new neighbors. The app allows you to share recommendations, as well as keep up on neighborhood events.
6. iScapeiScape is a dream-come-true for the design challenged among us. Take a picture of your outdoor space and the app allows you to visualize potential improvements. You can experiment with different kinds of flowers and shrubs before you commit to buying them.
7. HomezadaHomezada keeps all your homeownership details organized and in one place. A digital hub for home improvements, home maintenance, inventory and finances, Homezada makes getting your new home up and running a snap.
8. ADT PulsePulse allows you to monitor your new home’s alarms, security cameras, motion detectors and more. You’ll be able to relax knowing that you’ll be alerted to any issues.
Author:Justin Burnham Phone: 949-241-5005 Dated: March 3rd 2017 Views: 92 About Justin: Justin Burnham is a real estate veteran of over 10 years. As a life-long resident of Orange County, ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
With seven consecutive years of five-star status in Orange Coast Magazine, The Kurt Real Estate Group is among the elite. No matter where they’ve gone, they’ve set record sales. Whether you’re a buyer, seller, or investor, Kurt and his team work diligently, honestly, and with the utmost professionalism and are passionate about helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Kurt is ranked among the top two percent of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide. Kurt’s experience investing in and flipping homes and his connections with the Hollywood Film Industry give him an unparalleled edge and keen insight into market trends. The opportunity presented to you in working with Kurt is why The Kurt Real Estate Group is recognized as one of the top real estate teams in Orange County.
"I can't believe I am the first one to review Kurt on Yelp. If I could give him more than five stars, I would, because Kurt is truly a fantastic real estate agent....
He is knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and very very responsive. But besides these qualities a good agent should have, he offers so much more. You can tell he does his due diligence on both the client and property thoroughly before any meeting; I am always impressed by him remembering things so well when he has 30 listings and...Read more on Yelp"